Guidelines for students and counselors
- University does not charge any other fee other than the prescribed fee for the given course as displayed on the website in our fees and payment section under the section “Prospective Students” for year 2011-12. Counselors are advised not to collect any additional fees. Students are advised to check the website before paying fees. University shall not be liable for any excessive fees paid by the students.
- Students are advised to collect their registration card and identity card from the University office and/or counselors. Any student failing to do so would not be enrolled for the course and the University shall not be responsible.
- Students are advised to make payment of fees only in the form of demand draft in the name of "CMJ University". The University shall not be responsible for fees paid in cash.
- Counselors’ role should be limited to provide needful guidance to students interested for taking admission in their respective course of the University and collect tuition fees. Students should not be misguided.
- Counselors are appointed for only one session and should collect their authorization letter from the Registrar after the completion of the session. Counselors are advised not to make any sub ordinates. University will not be responsible for any subordinate.
- CMJ University conducts only Regular courses at its campuses located in Meghalaya and does not offer any correspondence or distance course.
- The official website of the University is www.cmju.net.in and no other website is operated by the University.
- Counselors are advised to be regularly in touch with the concerned officers and follow the rules & regulations laid by the University.
Approval by AICTE
- As per law, Universities do not require AICTE approval. Only institutions which are affiliated to Universities require approval. As CMJ University is a Bonafide University established by a State Act, it does not require AICTE approval. This standing of law is notified in the case of Bharathidasan University Vs AICTE. [Click Here] to view copy of the relevant judgement.
- Also check setion (iv) of public notice of AICTE which clearly states that University does not require prior approval from AICTE to commence a new department or course and programmes in technical education.